Freelance Projects

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Freelance Projects

Freelance Projects


Converting text files to SVG cad files by vertboy79

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:04 PM PDT

I’d like to convert the 3 logos in the attached Word document into 3 separate .SVG files that can then be used to have the logos machined for stencils (that are in turn being used to apply the logos to wooden boxes)… (Budget: $30-$250 USD, Jobs: CAD/CAM, Graphic Design, Logo Design)


App Logo Design for Iphone Rework/Touchup by kwamena21

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:04 PM PDT

I have a app icon but I need the app icon reworked on and improved on the upper and lower gold part of the camera. Would like something eye catching on the wood. Maybe somekind of icon or logo or maybe even something completely done with the wood… (Budget: $30-$250 USD, Jobs: Graphic Design, Logo [...]


Mobile Messenger by zaverivishal

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:04 PM PDT

A messenger app similar to whatsapp with some tweaks for personalization. The basic idea of texting and exchanging pics remains same though. Preferably a cross platform application in JAVA, etc or otherwise platform specific application would do too… (Budget: ₹12500-₹37500 INR, Jobs: Android, Blackberry, iPhone, Java, Mobile Phone)


Wonderware Page Creation by QENCOM

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:04 PM PDT

Creation of pages in wonderware for single line diagram representation of a power reticulation network for a mine. Approximately 5 pages in total – Network mapping not required just initial setup. … (Budget: $250-$750 USD, Jobs: Industrial Design)


(URGENT) Need a solution for a JS / bot problem by mkttech

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:04 PM PDT

The problem: – I want to give more votes to one contestant on this voting: http://bit.ly/fkjfdf34 But it has 19 different categories and I don’t want to get through all them to vote I need someone to tell me a solution for this problem… (Budget: $50 USD, Jobs: AJAX, HTML, Javascript, PHP)


**** Data Entry — Easy Typing Job by jamilhossain897

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:03 PM PDT

Hello, —->> This is easy data entry job —->> anybody can do it easily —->> Very simple to do and easy to earn from this project —>> You can earn up to $150 per month from this project… (Budget: $30-$250 USD, Jobs: Data Entry, Data Processing, Editing, Excel, Word)


I need an Android developer account by chikka23

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:03 PM PDT

I need a Android developer account in Google play.Give all the details as early as possible.Its very urgent for us so be fast. (Budget: $30-$35 USD, Jobs: Android, Google App Engine)


Mame set up by Cstribley

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:03 PM PDT

Hi, I need someone to help me setup my arcade cabinet with a mame system. For the life of me I cant get the games to work. The computer is set up with teamviewer so can be done easily remotely, I just don’t have the time to set it up… (Budget: $250-$750 AUD, Jobs: Windows [...]


Need Referrals by emmanuel322

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:03 PM PDT

I need referrals for a paid to click website called “Neobux” I will give you my referral link and you promote it. I will pay you 45 % of what the referrals make every week for 2 months. I will provide… (Budget: $30 USD, Jobs: Advertising, Bulk Marketing, Internet Marketing, Leads, Marketing)


Android developer account URGENT!! by mynameisajay

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:03 PM PDT

We need to setup an android publisher account urgently. We are based in India. We prefer Indians to work on this one .Please contact for more details. (Budget: $30-$250 USD, Jobs: Android, iPhone)


WordPress Template built by Eliteoomph

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:03 PM PDT

I need a simple wordpress template built. Here are the details for the home page template. The header will consist of a logo on the top left with a rotating banner ad to the right of that. Below the… (Budget: $15-$25 USD, Jobs: CSS, HTML, PHP, WordPress)


download pictures and copy paste information by festivalmaker

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:03 PM PDT

The should be a very easy project. (It takes me about 4 hours) I have a spreadsheet with 72 items on it. Each item includes a link to a webpage that has a short description of the of an item and about 7 pictures (jpg) of that item… (Budget: $30-$250 USD, Jobs: Excel, Web Search)


I want to create a 3d logo by AHGdevelopers

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:03 PM PDT

I want a 3 d logo of my company Please bid if you have experience asap msg me Reply with your portfolio or some work..thanx .. (Budget: $2-$8 USD, Jobs: Graphic Design, Logo Design)


Craigslist experience poster needed by Robingates2000

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:03 PM PDT

Hey , just bid here who has all types of tools to post on Craiglist & also for still live who does only he is Bid here for 100 posts daily rate 60cent for per ad . It is urgent . Need to make the Ad personally … (Budget: $250-$750 USD, Jobs: Advertising, Classifieds Posting, [...]


electronic cigarette website by Adamblaha

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:03 PM PDT

We need a creative and talented designer that can work with Volusion e commerce software and take e3cigs.com and give it a web 2.0 feel similar to greensmoke.com or the safecig.com we would like to have… (Budget: $750-$1500 USD, Jobs: Website Design)


100 sales of camshows by sweetlikehoney

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:03 PM PDT

Looking for someone who can provide legitimate camshow sales. Very fast pay!You can be from any country but your sales must be from North America , United Kingdom or Australia to be eligible for pay (Budget: $1500-$3000 USD, Jobs: Advertising, Internet Marketing, Leads, Marketing, Sales)


#1 SEO Organic Rank on Google.com by TheWebCompany

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:03 PM PDT

Hello, I need to be ranked #1 on Google.com (US Google) for the keywords ‘the best diets for losing weight’ and ‘the best diet for losing weight’. It should be very easy because my domain name is TheBestDietsForLosingWeight.com… (Budget: $30-$65 USD, Jobs: Internet Marketing, Link Building, Marketing, SEO, Social Networking)


Create a simple site – like DearBlankPleaseBlank.com – First freelancer bailed !! by KellyGirl

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:03 PM PDT

**First Freelancer I hired here asked me to pay $150 upfront and then he bailed on me and hasn’t contacted me in two weeks. I will *NOT* pay anyone a dime upfront — I’m out $150 and this project never even remotely got started… (Budget: $30-$250 USD, Jobs: Javascript, PHP, Website Design)


Data Entry Project by ifdsoarhdfs

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:03 PM PDT

hi dear freelancer now i am introduce you to my project. this is one type of the data entry project . i have near to data file of the 50k. and i want the freelancer to type that data. this is simple data entry task… (Budget: $30-$250 USD, Jobs: Accounting, Copy Typing, Data Entry, Data [...]


$$ A Very Easy Typing Job $$ by ifdsoarhdfs

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:03 PM PDT

Hello friend, I have 11 scanned pages of an English text book in jpg format. Each page contains 300 – 400 words. I need someone to manually type these 11 pages in MS Word format in exactly the same way as in the book… (Budget: $30-$250 USD, Jobs: BPO, Data Entry, Data Processing, Excel)


No comments:

Post a Comment